Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Grayscale

Saved the best for last, in my opinion. I love the versatility of this polish! It's not matte glitter, but not super sparkly either.

Grayscale contains gunmetal, black, and white glitters in a clear base. This is a permanent polish, available January 10th.


Here is three coats of Grayscale without topcoat. It's definitely textured this way but I love the way it looks.


Three coats with two coats of topcoat. It definitely takes a couple of coats of topcoat to smooth out, but it's not the "hungriest" glitter I've come across!


Here is one coat layered over several colors (silver, black, gray, Tiffany blue, and white). I LOVE it over the blue!


Some nail art fun! I did a black and white gradient on my index and middle fingers and applied one coat of Grayscale. On my ring finger I used striping tape over white and applied a thick coat of Grayscale and quickly removed the tape. I sponged Grayscale over white on my pinkie, and then a thin layer of a sheer gray polish and topcoat over each nail.



Here's a close-up!


This one is a must-have, if you ask me ;-)

Thanks for looking!

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment